NEW LIVING WORD MINISTRIES
27 East Carlos Street
Milpitas, CA 95035
Who We Are:
Established in 2013 we are a non- denominational church that operates fully under the Holy Ghost. We are a multicultural church endeavoring to reach the unchurched people with the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to spread the good news of God’s love and saving grace throughout the world.
Our Mission is to make the written Word accessible so that the Word of God can change your life. And to help lead people into their own personal and saving relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That He may empower you to effectively communicate to others the vibrant hope that He has given you to persevere the struggles that you have overcome and continue to overcome. To let you know that you are an important part of the Kingdom of God.
We at New Living Word Ministries takes seriously the Great Commission “to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.”
Our vision is to fulfill Christ’s Commission by evangelizing and making disciples out of men. Reaching the homeless, widows, and the hurting equipping them with the spiritual tools to succeed in life.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Bible is our sufficient rule for faith and practice. This Statement of Faith is intended as a basis of fellowship among us (i.e. that we all speak the same things, I Corinthians 1 - 10; Acts 2:42).
1. The Scriptures Inspired - We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct. (II Timothy 3:16.)
2. The One True God - We believe that the One True God has revealed Himself in three persons, as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. He is the eternally self-existing, self-revealed "I AM;" and has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of Mark 12:29; Isaiah 43:10, 11.
3. Man, His Fall & Redemption - We believe man was created good and upright; for God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” But, man, by voluntary transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God by the virtue of his shed blood on the cross. (Genesis 1:26 - 31; 3:1 -7; Romans 5:12-21).
4. The Salvation of Man - We believe that salvation comes through the Lord Jesus Christ, who was born of a virgin, willingly gave His life for us and rose again on the third day. (Romans 10:12 -15).
5. Baptism In Water - Water Baptism is an immersion in water representing an identifying with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, having so done they have taken on the family name and hereby declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raise with Him to walk in newness of life (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4.)
6. The Lord's Supper - The sacrament of the Lord's Supper is observed by partaking of bread and the fruit of the vine to represent, by faith, the virtue that was in the body and blood of the Lord. (I Corinthians 11:26).
7. Sanctification - The Scriptures teach a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. By the power of the Holy Ghost we are able to obey the command, “Be ye holy, for I am holy.” Entire sanctification is the will of God for all Believers (I Peter 1:15, 16; I Thessalonians 5:23; I John 2:6).
8. The Church - The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the Church of the Firstborn, which are written in Heaven (Ephesians 1:22, 23; Hebrews 12:23).
9. Divine Healing - Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all Believers (Isaiah 54:4, 5; Matthew 8:16, 17).
10. Laying On of Hands - God is ever unfolding truth such as the Laying On of Hands for gifts and ministries (I Timothy 4:14; Ephesians 4:11; I Corinthians 12).
11. The Blessed Hope - The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13; I Corinthians 15:51, 52).
12. The Lake of Fire - The Devil and his angels, the Beast and the False Prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Revelation 19:20; 20:10-15).